ODT Gem's facilities are available for partnerships & services.
Terms & Conditions for Usage of ODT Dance Studios
Bookings are to be applied at least two weeks in advance.
- Odyssey Dance Theatre Ltd (ODT) reserves the rights to venue partnerships. All bookings are subject to availability and based on a first-come-first-served basis.
- Booking is confirmed upon agreement made.
- Fee chargeable is not transferable to another time slot.
- The applicant must produce the signed and approved application form to the administrative staff on duty, on the booking day.
- No change to the date and duration once booking is confirmed.
- Full payment must be made one (1) week before the usage date.
- Payment can be made at the ODT Gem (2 Sims Close, Gemini@Sims, #07-06, S387298)
during weekdays from 1 pm to 6 pm.
- Alternatively, payment can be made by cheque (Payable to
" Odyssey Dance Theatre Limited")
- Refund of rental will only be made if ODT Ltd withdraws or cancels the booking.
C) USAGE RATES
||Usage Rate (Block of min four hours)
||ODT Event Hall & Seminar Hall
||Call us for enquiries
D) ODT GEM'S OPERATING HOURS
|Tues – Sat (1 – 6pm)
Closed on Sundays & Public Holidays
- No refund will be allowed after payment has been made.
- Postponement of booking will be considered on a case-by-case basis and upon availability.
F) CLEANLINESS & LOGISTICS
In order to keep our rental rates affordable, we hope to seek your cooperation on the following:
- Please keep the premises clean and tidy at all times
- Please inform ODT Ltd of your technical and logistic requirements at the time of booking and do ensure that your equipment are properly set up and removed after the session
- Please remove all footwear. Footwear is strictly NOT allowed within the studios
- Please switch off all lights, fans and/or air-con after the end of the session
- Please DO NOT smoke, eat and drink within the premises
G) LOSS OF PERSONAL PROPERTY / DAMAGE / INJURY
While on ODT Ltd's premises:
- Please practice good studio discipline to avoid injuries
- Do take care of your personal property at all times
- Please help protect the property to avoid loss or damage to ODT Gem
ODT Ltd reserves the right to claim from the users and applicant for any loss or damages to
ODT Ltd's property.
- Only authorized activities shall be conducted at the premises.
- Users who have violated any of the above guidelines may be barred from making further bookings.
- ODT Ltd reserves the right to amend, modify or cancel these terms and conditions without prior notice.
- All fees, made payable to Odyssey Dance Theatre Ltd, must be paid in full at least two (2) weeks prior to the commencement of each module.
- Confirmation of enrolment is on a first-come-first-served basis and upon receipt of full payment.
- ODT Ltd reserves the right to cancel or change the date and time of the module. In the event of cancellation by ODT Ltd, the full fees will be refunded.
- All fees paid are non-refundable with the exception of class cancellation by ODT Ltd.
- ODT Ltd shall not be responsible nor be required to compensate for the cost of any loss, damage of injury caused to the participant at ODT Ltd’s premises.
- The participant shall be liable for any damage or loss to ODT Ltd arising from negligence on the part of the participant.
- Participants who have had prior medical conditions should obtain relevant medical clearance before signing up for ODT Ltd’s classes.
- Sessions will NOT be conducted on public holidays, unless stated otherwise.
- Participants should adhere to the above terms and conditions, and comply with the directions of ODT Ltd and its instructors.
- ODT Ltd reserves the right to add, modify, waive, cancel and/or suspend any of the terms and conditions without prior notice.